BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Another resident of a Brownwood nursing home has died from COVID-19, and another has tested positive for the virus.
The total number of COVID-19 deaths in Brownwood is now four, all residents of the same nursing home.
According to the Brownwood/Brown County Health Department, they received two positive tests Wednesday, including the nursing home resident and the spouse of an employee of the same nursing home.
The total number of positive cases in Brown County is now up to 36.
Of those positives, 29 are either residents or employees of the same nursing home, which also includes the four deaths.
Current totals for COVID-19 testing in Brown County:
- 322 Tested
- 276 Negative
- 10Pending (4 public health, 6 private lab)
- 36 Positive Cases
- 11 Recovered
- 4 Deaths
- UT engineers develop ‘self-watering soil’ to help farmers in dry regions
- Texas man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency
- Wednesday, November 23: Sunny and warm for Thanksgiving Day
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working