BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Brownwood police officer has been indicted on a misdemeanor after his 3-year-old son accidentally shot himself in the head.
According to BrownwoodTx.com, 34-year-old Robert Lehman was indicted for making a firearm accessible to a child.
The incident occurred in late May 2019, when the 3-year-old boy was found with a gunshot wound to the head and a 9mm pistol lying nearby on the nightstand.
Lehman has been placed on unpaid suspension pending the outcome of his case, according to the report.
- Repartidor de pizza de 89 años recibe generosa propina
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Eula VFD seeing increase in community support
- Wylie’s defense leads the way to season opening victory
- 11 Big Country schools in Harris Ratings Top 25