BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Brownwood resident won $2.5 million from a scratch lottery ticket purchased in Anson.
The ticket, which was the Instant Millionaire game, was purchased at Crossroads at 1702 Commercial Avenue.
Lottery officials say the winner of the ticket, identified only as a Brownwood resident, has elected to remain anonymous.
“Overall odds of winning any prize in the game are one in 3.20, including break-even prizes,” according to press release.
This ticket was the 5th of ten $2.5 million prizes offered by the Instant Millionaire game.
- Organizers excited for return of Abilene Freedom Festival
- Abilene police asking for help finding missing woman
- Amber Alert issued for two missing boys
- Ransomware gangs get paid off as officials struggle for fix
- Murdered New Orleans woman’s last texts from Russia: ‘In car with stranger. Hope I’m not being abducted’