BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Brownwood resident won $2.5 million from a scratch lottery ticket purchased in Anson.
The ticket, which was the Instant Millionaire game, was purchased at Crossroads at 1702 Commercial Avenue.
Lottery officials say the winner of the ticket, identified only as a Brownwood resident, has elected to remain anonymous.
“Overall odds of winning any prize in the game are one in 3.20, including break-even prizes,” according to press release.
This ticket was the 5th of ten $2.5 million prizes offered by the Instant Millionaire game.
- Big Country farmer growing sunflowers after struggling during cotton season
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week