ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Taylor County on Tuesday morning renewed a burn ban for the county.
The ban has been renewed after assessing conditions including multiple fires and characteristics of a drought.
During the burn ban, residents are not allowed to burn any combustible material outside of an enclosure.
Taylor County Precinct One commissioner, Randy Williams, pointed out that throwing out cigarette butts is a continuing cause.
- Wylie ISD, McMurry give outlook for fall semester as pandemic continues
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in Texas continue to rise
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Brown Co. reports 18 new COVID-19 cases