ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Taylor County on Tuesday morning renewed a burn ban for the county.
The ban has been renewed after assessing conditions including multiple fires and characteristics of a drought.
During the burn ban, residents are not allowed to burn any combustible material outside of an enclosure.
Taylor County Precinct One commissioner, Randy Williams, pointed out that throwing out cigarette butts is a continuing cause.
- It’s official: Bra chain for breast cancer awareness breaks Guinness world record
- Shooting victims and families talk to Texas lawmakers about mass violence
- How hard should creating a Texas income tax be? Voters will decide with Prop. 4
- Medical professionals urge age 40+ patients to get their yearly mammograms
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Life without Luck, QB debate in Carolina