ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Taylor County on Tuesday morning renewed a burn ban for the county.
The ban has been renewed after assessing conditions including multiple fires and characteristics of a drought.
During the burn ban, residents are not allowed to burn any combustible material outside of an enclosure.
Taylor County Precinct One commissioner, Randy Williams, pointed out that throwing out cigarette butts is a continuing cause.
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
- Man killed at East Texas ‘party event;’ officer injured making arrest
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- United Way of Abilene brings back Winter Lightfest, brightening up 2020