CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The 2nd positive case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in Callahan County, and a member of the County Clerk’s Office has tested negative.
This patient, whose age and gender has not been disclosed, came into contact with the virus while traveling.
A member of the Callahan County Clerk’s Office interacted with a spouse one of the positive cases, but this employee has since tested negative.
County officials did not disclose the condition of their two COVID-19 patients.
Most Big Country Counties have had positive cases, and the City of Abilene now has more than 250, with some fire and police department members now coming down with the virus.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information about local COVID-19 cases is released.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine