ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene is hoping to lift the boil water notice on Monday, 2/22/21.
A city-wide alert was sent Saturday morning saying Abilene’s boil water notice is still in effect. However, the City anticipates lifting the boil water notice Monday, 2/22/21, barring any unforeseen issues.
“Until you receive notice from the City of Abilene rescinding the boil water notice, you must continue boiling water before it is consumed or ingested,” said the City of Abilene. “We are working as hard as possible to rescind the boil water notice sooner, if possible.”
Additionally, the city announced that bottled water is available for those unable to travel or find other sources. If you need any call 325.721.4948 or 325.721.6074.
- ACU’s Annina Brandenburg named one of Southland Women’s Outdoor Track & Field Athletes of the Week, for shot put and discus
- Hideki Matsuyama wins the Masters to become first Japanese major champion
- ‘This disease affects anyone’ – Diabetic emergency leads to Texas Rep. James Talarico’s bill to cap insulin costs
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction