ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — As Downtown Abilene continues to grow, so does the need for parking spaces.
The city is looking for citizens’ input as they work to get a plan for those spaces in place.
A town hall is being held at the NCCIL Tuesday evening from 5-7 p.m. at 102 Cedar, where citizens can openly discuss their thoughts about the project.
For more information, call (325) 676-6208.
- NYPD officer suspended for saying ‘Trump 2020’ over patrol vehicle speaker
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
- Trump aide says ‘we’re not going to control the pandemic’
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss