ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The city of Abilene is informing residents about a road closure on Monday.
“Lanes of butternut will be closed at the South 7th intersection again on Monday, November 4th,” said the City of Abilene in a social media post. “Drivers may want to avoid this area.”
According to the city, “weather permitting, it will reopen by the end of day Monday.”
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Live musical performances continue at Play Faire Park
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Final September Cold Front.
- México envía bomberos para ayudar combatir incendios en California