ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The City of Abilene is reporting one new COVID-19 case and two new recoveries.
The total number of cases seen in Taylor County is now at 235, with 26 of those cases being active, according to the city’s latest numbers.
There have been a total of 4,785 tests conducted; there is only one person hospitalized in Abilene due to the Coronavirus.
Further demographic information can be found in the graphic below.
- Cowgirls ranked nationally to end season, three members ranked regionally
- UIL votes down shot clocks; AHS’s Reese wants to add the shot clock
- HSU Cowboys end year nationally ranked, four athletes regionally ranked
- ‘I’m sweet and I care for others,’ 17-year-old Abby looking for her Forever Family
- Dyess AFB 7th Bomb Wing welcomes new commander