ABILENE, Texas 9KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene and the Taylor County Public Health District report one new positive case of COVID-19.
The total number of cases seen in Taylor County is now at 236, with 27 of those cases being active, according to the city’s latest numbers.
There have been a total of 4,834 tests conducted; there is only one person hospitalized in Abilene due to the Coronavirus.
Further demographic information can be found in the graphic below.
- Big Country UPS driver retires after 32 years
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Protestas contra decisión del jurado en el caso
- Cougars open season with loss to Odessa Permian
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday