ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene reported 4 new cases of COVID-19 Sunday, making the total number of positive cases 31.
According to the City of Abilene, 644 tests have been conducted, with 161 test results still pending. 452 tests have resulted negative.
New positives include:
– Male in his 20s. Contact withe confirmed case. Self-isolated.
– Female in her 70s. Contact with confirmed case. Self-isolated.
– Male in his 60s. Investigation pending. Self-isolated.
– Male in his 40s. Contact with confirmed case. Hospitalized.
The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District reported the first COVID-19 related death for Taylor County on Saturday, April 4, 2020.
The patient confirmed with COVID-19 passed away in Hendrick Medical Center.
The City of Abilene will release new COVID-19 numbers each day.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral
- La policía de Abilene quiere hablar con cualquier persona acosada por un hombre en las tiendas locales.