BAIRD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Baird is placing a sound cannon at the Wastewater Lagoons.
According to the City of Baird, the sound cannon is now required by the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality to remove ducks that have made a home on the pond.
“We did have some issues over the weekend about the length of time between each blast, that has been corrected this morning,” said the City of Baird. “These cannons are set on timers and should only go off between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.”
- Hawley and Hamlin roll to Area Championships
- ‘The facts’ remain Republicans’ defense of Trump, House Minority Leader McCarthy says
- Protecting Against Predators: Secret chat apps
- Reporter accidentally emails entire company to call off work, entire company responds
- Man found not guilty of murdering Abilene teen in 2017