CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The entire City of Clyde is going to lose power at 5:30 p.m. to fix an ongoing issue.
City officials say they were notified by AEP Friday afternoon that there is a problem at the substation.
Repairs require power to the entire town to be shut down beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Power should be restored in about an hour.
No further information was released.
- Bird is the Word: Turkey Talk with Texas poultry farmer
- Abilene business emphasizes importance of shopping locally
- 242 new COVID-19 cases reported in Taylor Co., active cases approach 3k
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure