CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – La Popular restaurant is moving into the old Pizza House location in Clyde.
The owner of La Popular told KTAB and KRBC they are currently painting and renovating the building at 725 S Access Road.
A date for La Popular’s grand opening in Clyde has not been determined.
La Popular Bakery and Cafe is a family-owned business that started in Abilene and currently has several locations around the Key City.
They are known for their tortillas, burritos, and other Hispanic cuisine.
Pizza House, an iconic Callahan County eatery, closed the access road location in May 2018 after nearly 3 decades of operation.
They reopened nearly a year later after moving to downtown Clyde at 212 N 1st Street.
- 51st annual West Texas Rehab Telethon raises $1,459,803 for patients
- 5 deaths, 115 new COVID-19 cases reported in Abilene/Taylor County
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by vehicle in Abilene