SCURRY COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A man from Colorado City was pronounced dead at the scene of a fatal crash Monday around 5:45 a.m.
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Jared Lee Foster, 39, was driving a 2015 Ford Pickup.
He was traveling North on SH 208 when an individual driving a 2019 Ford Pickup drove through a stop intersection crashing into the driver’s side of Jared’s vehicle.
Official documents report that Jared was wearing a seatbelt.
The other driver involved was taken into the hospital with serious injuries.
This is a developing story, BigCountryHomepage will update if more information becomes available.
- Border leaders stand united against hate on anniversary of mass shooting
- Tropical Storm Isaias forecast to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings have been issued
- Joe Biden’s campaign names first Texas hires for general election
- Alabama man finds alligator swimming in his backyard pool
- No mass shootings in the U.S. since the pandemic started — what about once it’s over?