COMANCHE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Comanche Police Department (CPD) is asking for the public’s help locating a person of interest associated with the murders of a woman and her son.
A picture of 28-year-old Jose Antonio Rocha was posted by Mayor Mary Boyd on the CPD Facebook page, saying he is the person of interest in the murders of 39-year-old Adriana Emma Mariscal Rocha and her 19-year-old son Alex Rocha Serrano.
Anyone with information on Jose Antonio Rocha’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact CPD immediately at (325) 356-3074.
- Cooper boys and girls defeat Coronado and other scores around Abilene
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues