COMANCHE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Comanche Police Department (CPD) is asking for the public’s help locating a person of interest associated with the murders of a woman and her son.
A picture of 28-year-old Jose Antonio Rocha was posted by Mayor Mary Boyd on the CPD Facebook page, saying he is the person of interest in the murders of 39-year-old Adriana Emma Mariscal Rocha and her 19-year-old son Alex Rocha Serrano.
Anyone with information on Jose Antonio Rocha’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact CPD immediately at (325) 356-3074.
- Half in new poll say Trump tried to stay in office through illegal means
- WATCH: Lightning hits boat off Florida; Coast Guard rescues 7
- Most in new poll say overturning Roe is ‘step backward’
- Wylie Little League All-Stars win second consecutive Texas West District Five tournament
- Sunday evening forecast: clear liquid falling from the sky dropping temperatures and visibility