COMANCHE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Comanche Police Department (CPD) is asking for the public’s help locating a person of interest associated with the murders of a woman and her son.
A picture of 28-year-old Jose Antonio Rocha was posted by Mayor Mary Boyd on the CPD Facebook page, saying he is the person of interest in the murders of 39-year-old Adriana Emma Mariscal Rocha and her 19-year-old son Alex Rocha Serrano.
Anyone with information on Jose Antonio Rocha’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact CPD immediately at (325) 356-3074.
- Family of slain Austin mass shooting victim has ‘no faith’ in investigation
- 153 Texas hospital workers were fired or resigned after refusing COVID vaccine
- Mysterious disease blinding birds in several states, leaving them unable to fly
- AHS standout Jeshari Houston signs with Tulsa
- Early officials announce Summer Concert Series