ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Although there are no confirmed cases in the Key City, the Community Foundation of Abilene (CFA) has established a fund to help those impacted by COVID-19.
The foundation says donations to this fund will “provide support for nonprofits assisting people and/or businesses who are disproportionately impacted by the Coronavirus and the economic consequences of the outbreak.”
Funds will go to verified nonprofits to help individuals and families have access to food, healthcare and/or childcare, supplementing lost wages, housing costs, and support for agencies with vulnerable populations, and support for small businesses that have experienced significant loss, CFA says.
If you would like to donate, click here.
- Local Business Owners in Cisco See an Increase in Business During the Pandemic
- Abilene Regional Airport master plan heading to city council for approval
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to move headquarters to Texas
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review