ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Although there are no confirmed cases in the Key City, the Community Foundation of Abilene (CFA) has established a fund to help those impacted by COVID-19.
The foundation says donations to this fund will “provide support for nonprofits assisting people and/or businesses who are disproportionately impacted by the Coronavirus and the economic consequences of the outbreak.”
Funds will go to verified nonprofits to help individuals and families have access to food, healthcare and/or childcare, supplementing lost wages, housing costs, and support for agencies with vulnerable populations, and support for small businesses that have experienced significant loss, CFA says.
If you would like to donate, click here.
- Marquis Muse named McMurry Men’s Soccer Head Coach
- Cougars jump and Eagles fly to state championship gymnastics meet
- FEMA extends registration period for Texans impacted by winter storm
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation
- Big Country Politics: In depth with Abilene City Council Place 1 candidates Stephen Hunt and Shane Price