CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Clyde community is coming together to help a family who lost everything in a house fire Wednesday.
A family’s home and their belongings were destroyed in a Wednesday fire, and now a nearby church is stepping up to help them through the difficult time.
The Clyde First United Methodist Church is now accepting donations on the family’s behalf.
Donations can be dropped off at City Hall or at Clyde First United Methodist Church.
- Big Country farmer growing sunflowers after struggling during cotton season
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week