ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A total of 14 people in Taylor County have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the latest numbers released by the city Tuesday, 394 tests have been conducted, with 223 coming back negative and 157 still pending.
New positives include:
– Female healthcare worker in her 60s. Investigation pending.
– Male in his 30s. No history of travel.
– Male in his 20s. Exposed to a confirmed case in the Dallas area.
So far, most cases are involving residents and healthcare workers at Disability Resources, Incorporated.
Abilene City Council approved a limited shelter in place order in a meeting on Monday, hoping to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- TCU’s Gary Patterson releases new song, “Taking a Step Back”
- Longhorns march in memory of George Floyd
- Buffalo cops plead not guilty to assault charges in shoving of protester
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- Texas cities lift curfews instituted after violent protests