ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A total of 14 people in Taylor County have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the latest numbers released by the city Tuesday, 394 tests have been conducted, with 223 coming back negative and 157 still pending.
New positives include:
– Female healthcare worker in her 60s. Investigation pending.
– Male in his 30s. No history of travel.
– Male in his 20s. Exposed to a confirmed case in the Dallas area.
So far, most cases are involving residents and healthcare workers at Disability Resources, Incorporated.
Abilene City Council approved a limited shelter in place order in a meeting on Monday, hoping to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Dave Chappelle cancels shows after testing positive for COVID-19
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Police say 3-year-old Illinois girl fell from window at her home, died from cold
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits