ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Emergency crews are responding to an accident after reports that a car went into Little Elm Creek.
The call came in shortly after 9 p.m. Thursday, where police say a car went off of South First Street between the Winters Freeway and Arnold Boulevard near the Royal Inn.
The car reportedly ended up in Little Elm Creek, where Abilene Fire Department rescue units helped remove an elderly woman from the car.
Police say the woman was not seriously injured.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- Heroes recognized at Abilene Police Department for saving lives
- City of Abilene says new smart meters providing accurate reads
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Eagles happy to have their coach back
- Cooper offensive line is growing up and opening holes