DALLAS, Texas (KDFX) – Dak Prescott shared a video on Instagram and expressed his gratitude for people’s support following his gruesome ankle injury.
In the one minute and 35 second video Prescott said he wanted to tell everyone that he is doing well.
“I can’t thank you enough for all your love’ your support, your prayers over the last few days. They’ve been more than overwhelming from teammates to family to friends to fans, ” Prescott said.
He said he was heading to see the doctor for the first time after having surgery on his leg.
Prescott also told fans that he was “in great spirits.”
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- State of Texas: New questions as Gov. Greg Abbott ends mask mandate