Despite the pandemic preventing the tradition of sports around the globe, Forbes set out to proves that some teams are as valuable as ever with their annual list of most valuable sports franchises around the world.
On top, the Dallas Cowboy’s come in first at $5.5 billion in value. The number two spot goes to the New York Yankees, valued at $5 billion. The new York Nicks take third position as the NBA’s most valuable team at $4.6 billion in value.
- Dallas Cowboys $5.5B
- NY Yankees $5B
- NY Knicks $4.6B
- LA Lakers $4.4B
- Golden State Warriors $4.3B
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Governor Abbott preparing resources for Tropical Depression
- CDC drops controversial testing advice that caused backlash
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week
- ‘Dark Web Cannibal’ Texas man sentenced 40 years for child exploitation