ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Day Nursery of Abilene on Cedar Street is going to be closed for the next two weeks due to possible exposure to the coronavirus.
The nursery says a parent of one of the children at that location tested positive for COVID-19.
The child was last at the center on April 16.
Starting Tuesday, the Cedar Street location will be closed until May 4.
All employees of and children who attend the nursery are being asked to self-isolate for two weeks.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Jim Ned’s Hunter Cooley is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- Haskell’s Brendle finds another family on the Indians football team
- Dorrel and Wildcats excited to return to game action
- Wylie High School class shows aspiring teachers ins and outs of career