ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Day Nursery of Abilene on Cedar Street is going to be closed for the next two weeks due to possible exposure to the coronavirus.
The nursery says a parent of one of the children at that location tested positive for COVID-19.
The child was last at the center on April 16.
Starting Tuesday, the Cedar Street location will be closed until May 4.
All employees of and children who attend the nursery are being asked to self-isolate for two weeks.
- Cooper boys and girls defeat Coronado and other scores around Abilene
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues