ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — If you feel like you’re in need of some kindness, the Paramount Theatre will be serving up a double dose in early April.
The Paramount Theatre will be hosting a “Day of Kindness Double Feature” on April 4, featuring Mr. Rogers.
The double feature will begin at 5:30 p.m. with the 2018 documentary Won’t You be My Neighbor, followed by 2019’s A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, starring Tom Hanks, at 7:30.
Tickets for both films are only $7.
- Abilene shredding company busy selling recyclables to produce toilet paper
- Protecting our protectors: TDEM deploys disinfectant and Texas-based tech to sanitize State Operations Center
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy