ABILENE, Texas (Telemundo) — The Dia De Los Muertos Blood Drive eclipsed 100 donors for the second consecutive year.
Telemundo Abilene and Hendrick Regional Blood Center partnered together Friday for one of the most successful Dia De Los Muertos Blood Drives yet.
The event, sponsored by Abilene Eye Institute, drew blood from 101 donors Friday.
This is the second consecutive year that the blood drive has broken the triple-digit mark, as a record 107 different people donated in 2019.
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021