ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Telemundo Abilene and Hendrick Regional Blood Center have partnered together for the most successful Dia De Los Muertos Blood Drive yet.
The event, sponsored by Abilene Eye Institute, drew blood from a record 107 donors Friday.
This is the second consecutive year that the blood drive has seen a record number of donors, as 92 different people donated in 2018.
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Weather Whiplash Expected for the Big Country.
- Preston talks with Karson Grigsby about junior golf ranking
- Wildcats run for three touchdowns vs. SFA
- Gov. Greg Abbott says ‘We must end’ mail-in ballot fraud, points to KXAN investigation finding 150 charges since 2004
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships