ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Telemundo Abilene and Hendrick Regional Blood Center have partnered together for the most successful Dia De Los Muertos Blood Drive yet.
The event, sponsored by Abilene Eye Institute, drew blood from a record 107 donors Friday.
This is the second consecutive year that the blood drive has seen a record number of donors, as 92 different people donated in 2018.
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Abilene
- Baker stays alive in Sanitizer Series with win in cornhole
- Texas sees nearly 2,000 more COVID-19 cases, 24 new deaths
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- US cities clean up, prepare for another night of unrest