ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Minter Park in Downtown Abilene is getting a makeover.
The park on the corner of Cypress and North Second will be revamped with a storybook garden, limestone wall, digital waterfall and overhead projectors.
According to parks and rec board members, the park will act as a small venue for outdoor concerts.
Construction is expected to start in January.
- Boy, 13, driving car in Texas strikes pedestrians, killing 1
- Texas GOP votes to move convention online after court losses
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Abilene Animal Services Shelter welcomes interim director