ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Minter Park in Downtown Abilene is getting a makeover.
The park on the corner of Cypress and North Second will be revamped with a storybook garden, limestone wall, digital waterfall and overhead projectors.
According to parks and rec board members, the park will act as a small venue for outdoor concerts.
Construction is expected to start in January.
- Canadian actress and activist Shirley Douglas dies at age 86
- LIVE: President Trump, White House task force hold Sunday briefing
- U.S. Senators from Michigan ask Trump administration to ensure automatic stimulus checks for low-income veterans and other groups
- Ohio man builds “lumber jacked gym” after his gym closes due to COVID-19 shutdown
- Tiger at NY Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19