EARLY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Early Chamber of Commerce and Brown County have teamed up to help after San Saba’s only grocery store caught fire last week.
The Early Chamber of Commerce and Visit Early got together with Brown County to collect food and other supplies for San Saba.
Lowe’s Market, the only grocery store in San Saba, went up in flames Friday, March 20.
- 5 NFL officials take a leave of absence for 2020 season
- Dix wants to talk Cowboys defense
- 30 new COVID-19 cases, 39 recoveries reported in Taylor County
- Senator John Cornyn coming to Abilene to discuss coronavirus response at Hendrick Health System
- U.S. Postal Service to raise some prices over holiday season