EARLY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Early Chamber of Commerce and Brown County have teamed up to help after San Saba’s only grocery store caught fire last week.
The Early Chamber of Commerce and Visit Early got together with Brown County to collect food and other supplies for San Saba.
Lowe’s Market, the only grocery store in San Saba, went up in flames Friday, March 20.
- Saturday Evening Forecast: With oak season upon us, take a look at our carwash forecast.
- Abilene y Condado Taylor suman ya 7 casos confirmados de Coronavirus.
- Screen printing company designs coloring t-shirts
- Local restaurant hosts drive-thru crawfish boil
- Abilene Mayor plans ‘Limited Shelter in Place’ order