EARLY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Starbucks is breaking ground on their first location in Early.
The coffee shop will be located on Early Boulevard across the street from Holiday Inn Express.
Cement for the parking lot was poured Thursday morning.
Officials say they expect the project to be complete by early summer 2020.
This Starbucks is one of many new businesses moving into Early.
Recently, Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Hobby Lobby opened, and a UPS Store is coming soon.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article once additional information is released.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Jim Ned’s Hunter Cooley is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- Haskell’s Brendle finds another family on the Indians football team
- Dorrel and Wildcats excited to return to game action
- Wylie High School class shows aspiring teachers ins and outs of career