EASTLAND, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Testing at nursing homes in Eastland County has returned 19 new positive cases so far.
In a news release issued Monday, Eastland County health officials say all 19 positive cases are “in Eastland and Cisco nursing facilities.”
The testing was done as by the National Guard as ordered by state guidelines mandating testing at all nursing facilities.
The county is still waiting on results from nursing homes in Ranger and Rising Star.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Starting Off March Cool and Breezy.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Trump speaks at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast