EASTLAND, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Eastland County Commissioners’ Court has approved the continuation of the Disaster Declaration due to the Coronavirus.
According to County Judge Rex Fields, the local state of disaster set on March 23 will be extended until May 26 unless continued or renewed.
“Extraordinary measures must be taken to protect life, as well as to alleviate the suffering of people are necessary and hereby ordered,” said Judge Fields in the Continuation of Declaration of Disaster.
- Over two dozen people rescued from Houston home in possible smuggling case, police say
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas