EASTLAND COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A pipeline and truck caught fire at a gas plant in Eastland County Thursday morning.
The fire happened off CR 101 and CR 339 when some workers cut into a pipeline on the property.
The Eastland County Sheriff’s Office says the pipeline caught fire then subsequently ignited workers’ truck.
No injuries were reported, and although several large oil tankers were threatened, fire fighters were able to contain the flames before any major damage was done.
Dove Aerial got drone footage of the fire as it was fully involved.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article once additional information is released.
- Dak: Zeke has always been an unselfish player
- Legislators race to avoid government shutdown
- Houston man killed in crash north of Snyder; Semi struck another semi with flat tire
- West Nile virus detected in mosquito in Abilene; City will now spray insecticide
- Cougars win District 3-Class 5A Div. I. game, 56-34