MILFORD, Ohio (KETK) – An Ohio high school has elected two female students as its homecoming royalty instead of having a male king and female queen.
Abbey Stropes and Trinity Miller were elected to the top of Milford High School’s homecoming court at Friday’s football game. Both girls were holding scepters instead of wearing crowns.
The school released a statement on Facebook asying they would be using the term “Homecoming Royalty” in the future to “ensure that all students feel included.”
- NC teacher accused of putting disabled student in trash
- Burger King selling ‘Ghost Whopper’ for Halloween
- ‘Bro! We’re in the tornado!’ Man records scary video from inside Dallas-area twister
- Donald Trump fans in Dallas say the president just “gets” them
- More than 6,400 pounds of pork and turkey sausage patties recalled