EULA, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Students at Eula were surprised Friday with free reusable water bottles presented by Taylor Telecom.
The clear plastic bottles will come in handy for the students because instead of water fountains in the hallways, there are machines that will refill those bottles while sanitizing them with ultraviolet light.
The bottles also display a number counting the amount of plastic bottles that would have been used in place of the reusable ones.
“Taylor Telecom has come and they have donated water bottles to all 300 kids in elementary, so that they have their own and stay safe and healthy,” says Eula Elementary Principal Cody Bob Williams.
Eula says Taylor Telecom has basically taken the school under its wing.
- Congressman Arrington visits Dyess Air Force Base with Acting Secretary of the Air Force
- Lawsuit: Windsor police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- Mom goes viral after sharing creative lunches for her kids on social media
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- 21 arrested, accused of trafficking meth in Texas