ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Country Club is welcoming a special guest on Monday.
Donald Trump, Jr. arrived in the Key City Monday morning for a campaign fundraiser.
Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick was also in Abilene for the event.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral
- La policía de Abilene quiere hablar con cualquier persona acosada por un hombre en las tiendas locales.