ABILENE, Texas (KTAB) — Texas Governor Greg Abbott appeared on KTAB News at 5 on Thursday, where he answered questions regarding the novel coronavirus.
KTAB’s Stacie Lopez asked the governor about the prospects of a statewide shelter in place order, how he’s been communicating with leaders at the local level, and advice to people who might be worried about COVID-19.
Watch the attached video to see the full exclusive interview.
- Drive-in theatre adjusts in response to COVID-19 in Abilene
- Un segundo residente del Centro de recursos para discapacitados da positivo por COVID-19 en Abilene
- Outlining how freestanding ERs are handling COVID-19
- Rep. Jodey Arrington responds to stimulus package
- Las iglesias católicas de Abilene no tendrán misas públicas durante la Pascua