HOUSTON (KTRK/CNN) — A Wednesday morning crash left one man dead and beer cans littered across a Texas interstate.
The driver of a big rig carrying empty Bud Light cans suddenly left the roadway and crashed into a tree.
It crashed on Interstate 45 in Houston and lost its load.
The driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the cab.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Live musical performances continue at Play Faire Park
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Final September Cold Front.
- México envía bomberos para ayudar combatir incendios en California