HOUSTON (KTRK/CNN) — A Wednesday morning crash left one man dead and beer cans littered across a Texas interstate.
The driver of a big rig carrying empty Bud Light cans suddenly left the roadway and crashed into a tree.
It crashed on Interstate 45 in Houston and lost its load.
The driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the cab.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Abilene, Brownwood residents take advantage of new COVID-19 Infusion Therapy to lessen symptoms
- Friday, January 22: Foggy Saturday morning and rain chances on Sunday
- Brown Co. reports additional COVID-19 death, 40 new cases
- Gov. Abbott, Texas DPS release five-year strategic plan for homeland security
- Abilene Taylor Co. Public Health District asks residents not to call to confirm place on COVID-19 vaccine waiting list