SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is projected to become the world’s first trillionaire.
That’s according to Comparisun, a company which allows small- to medium-sized firms to compare different business products.
Their projection shows Bezos reaching trillionaire status by 2026.
The company said their projection is based on taking the average percentage of yearly growth over the past five years and applying it to future years.
As of Thursday, Bezos’ net worth was estimated at $143 billion, according to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index, which tracks the worth of the world’s richest people daily.
Compared to last year, Bezos’ worth has surged by more than $28 billion.
- Big Country UPS driver retires after 32 years
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Protestas contra decisión del jurado en el caso
- Cougars open season with loss to Odessa Permian
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday