FISHER COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Fisher County has received its first COVID-19 case.
According to a news release issued by the county judge’s office Tuesday afternoon, a man between the ages of 80 and 90 recently tested positive.
It is currently unknown if the man is hospitalized or self quarantined, or how he contracted the virus.
- Gabrielle Union files complaint against NBC, ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Feds nationwide nursing home data expansive but incomplete
- What happens if you get an overpayment letter from the TWC?
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal strengthens to tropical storm, watches in effect for parts of Gulf Coast
- Minneapolis to ban police chokeholds in wake of Floyd death