FISHER COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Fisher County has received its first COVID-19 case.
According to a news release issued by the county judge’s office Tuesday afternoon, a man between the ages of 80 and 90 recently tested positive.
It is currently unknown if the man is hospitalized or self quarantined, or how he contracted the virus.
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Spike in hospitalizations prompts Hendrick to open additional COVID-19 unit
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against federal government
- Babe: Cowboys coaches v. anonymous
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day