(CNN) —Talk about flushing money down the toilet.
Fans of the late Frank Sinatra shelled out thousands of dollars to purchase his gold-seated commodes at auction over the weekend.
One of the Italian marble and gold-seated toilets fetched more than four thousand dollars.
They were among numerous items auctioned Sunday.
The furnishings came from Sinatra’s massive executive suite at the former Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City.
He sang there for several years after casino mogul Steve Wynn opened the hotel in 1980.
According to the auction house, no one besides Sinatra was allowed to stay in the suite when Sinatra wasn’t in residence.
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: Calmer and more seasonal temps stick around for the weekend ahead