COLEMAN, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A fundraiser was held Friday to help support the family of an Army veteran from the Big Country who was killed in the mass shooting in Odessa.
Approximately $3,000 was raised for the family of 30-year-old Kameron Brown.
The event took place at the Shoppin Baskit in Coleman, where the funds were raised between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Friday.
If you missed out on the fundraiser, the raffle continues into next week, or you can donate at their GoFundMe page.
- Cooper boys and girls defeat Coronado and other scores around Abilene
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues