ABILENE, Texas (BigCountryHomepage) – The Grace Museum in Abilene is displaying an Abilene Downtown Exhibition.
Counting with numerous elements, the exhibition’s purpose is to look at downtown’s past and look forward to its revitalization.
From old pictures to different building models, the Grace Museum is displaying a piece of history that will most likely fill more than one with nostalgia.
“Everybody has so many memories with buildings there are a lot of memories that are attached to them, so it’s kinda great to keep those and have a new purpose,” said Erika Parker, Collections Manager and Exhibit Curator.
The exhibition will be available to the public until September 2020.
- Times Square shooting: As NYC reopens, leaders, locals and tourists react
- Vaccine deserts: Some countries have no COVID-19 shots at all
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of coronavirus pandemic