ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An Abilene man was indicted Thursday after being accused of abducting a woman at knifepoint and sexually assaulting her twice in 2012.
According to court documents, 52-year-old Sedrick Anthony Daughtery was indicted on the charge stemming from an incident in September 2012.
A woman reported walking down the road in September 2012 when she was approached by an unknown man who asked her for money, the document states.
She offered him a cigarette, and he brandished a knife, covered her face and took her to an unknown home where he reportedly raped her twice, according to court documents.
Daughtery was indicted for sexual assault, a second-degree felony.
- Big Country UPS driver retires after 32 years
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Protestas contra decisión del jurado en el caso
- Cougars open season with loss to Odessa Permian
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday