AUSTIN (KXAN) — H-E-B wants to thank Texas teachers by giving them a discount on office and school supplies for the upcoming year.
Once registration is done, teachers will get the coupon through their email. They can be redeemed in store through Sept. 1 and will allow teachers to save up to $50.
H-E-B is also offering specials on popular school items.
Sales Tax Holiday
Even more savings are in store for Texas shoppers.
This year’s Sales Tax Holiday is Aug. 7-9. Customers can get qualifying items like clothing, footwear and school supplies tax-free.
The holiday translates to online sales, too. The Texas Comptroller’s Office said taxpayers can buy qualifying items by telephone, mail or online. You can find out more on its website.
- Marquis Muse named McMurry Men’s Soccer Head Coach
- Cougars jump and Eagles fly to state championship gymnastics meet
- FEMA extends registration period for Texans impacted by winter storm
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation
- Big Country Politics: In depth with Abilene City Council Place 1 candidates Stephen Hunt and Shane Price