ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A store in Abilene will be feeding plenty of Key City residents next week.
H-E-B’s Feast of Sharing takes place next Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Convention Center from 4-8 p.m.
They will be serving ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and of course, some apple pie.
The event is open to the public and also includes live music entertainment, family-friendly activities, and a visit from Santa.
Organizers are expecting nearly 6,000 people to attend.
- Abilene Preservation League takes next step towards restoring Abilene Courts
- Abilene business owners respond to governor’s latest executive orders
- Brown Co. adds 12 positive COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths
- Rangers return to action, hold first practice at Globe Life Field
- Tour de Gap 2020 canceled due to COVID-19 concerns