ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A store in Abilene will be feeding plenty of Key City residents next week.
H-E-B’s Feast of Sharing takes place next Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Convention Center from 4-8 p.m.
They will be serving ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and of course, some apple pie.
The event is open to the public and also includes live music entertainment, family-friendly activities, and a visit from Santa.
Organizers are expecting nearly 6,000 people to attend.
- Single Abilene moms set to open new salon
- Wednesday, December 11: After a cold start, we’ll see upper 50’s for Thursday afternoon
- Hallan en EEUU 3 millones en barriles de carne hacia México
- House approves bill that gives farmworkers right to earn legal status
- U.S. Census Bureau director promotes census job opportunities in Texas