According to the FDA, two samples of different finished products that were collected during inspection at the manufacturer tested positive for Salmonella and Listeria Monocytogenes.
The product that entered the marketplace is Performance Dog raw pet food, lot code 072219.
It was sold to customers frozen in two-pound pouches.
However, the FDA advises consumers to throw away any Performance Dog product that was purchased after July 22, 2019.
For more information on the warning, click here.
- Cooper boys and girls defeat Coronado and other scores around Abilene
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues