According to the FDA, two samples of different finished products that were collected during inspection at the manufacturer tested positive for Salmonella and Listeria Monocytogenes.
The product that entered the marketplace is Performance Dog raw pet food, lot code 072219.
It was sold to customers frozen in two-pound pouches.
However, the FDA advises consumers to throw away any Performance Dog product that was purchased after July 22, 2019.
For more information on the warning, click here.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Jim Ned’s Hunter Cooley is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- Haskell’s Brendle finds another family on the Indians football team
- Dorrel and Wildcats excited to return to game action
- Wylie High School class shows aspiring teachers ins and outs of career