Spain’s oldest woman has survived coronavirus.
Maria Branyas is 113-years-old and may have become the oldest survivor of COVID-19.
Branyas contracted the virus shortly after her family visited her in March to celebrate her 113th birthday.
Branyas says she now feels fine, but has “The same minor annoyances that anyone can have.”
Over the course of her long life, Branyas has lived through two world wars as well as the 1918 flu pandemic, which killed more than 50 million people around the world.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Time To Soak Up The Sunshine Before Tuesday.
- Abilene organization holds weeklong prayer event to help fight human trafficking
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- 95 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 68 recoveries