Spain’s oldest woman has survived coronavirus.
Maria Branyas is 113-years-old and may have become the oldest survivor of COVID-19.
Branyas contracted the virus shortly after her family visited her in March to celebrate her 113th birthday.
Branyas says she now feels fine, but has “The same minor annoyances that anyone can have.”
Over the course of her long life, Branyas has lived through two world wars as well as the 1918 flu pandemic, which killed more than 50 million people around the world.
- Telemundo Abilínea – 28 de septiembre, 2020
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes
- Life After Loss bereavement program goes virtual for October
- Monday, September 29: Chilly mornings and pleasant afternoons
- Travis County Clerk: Straight-ticket voting order is ‘good news, bad news situation’