(WTNH) — For those travelers that want to be able to avoid screaming infants or children kicking seats, Japan Airlines has now made that possible by releasing a baby seat map.
When booking a flight through Japan Airlines’ website, during the process of seat selection, new icons showing where children between the ages of 8 days old and 2 years old are sitting will now appear.
The airline does make note that child icons will not appear if the ticket was booked through a third-party website or means of booking or if the youngster’s seat was purchased using award tickets.
- TSA: Over 1 million airline passengers screened Sunday for first time since March
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Body found outside church in central Abilene