(WTNH) — For those travelers that want to be able to avoid screaming infants or children kicking seats, Japan Airlines has now made that possible by releasing a baby seat map.
When booking a flight through Japan Airlines’ website, during the process of seat selection, new icons showing where children between the ages of 8 days old and 2 years old are sitting will now appear.
The airline does make note that child icons will not appear if the ticket was booked through a third-party website or means of booking or if the youngster’s seat was purchased using award tickets.
- 5 deaths, 115 new COVID-19 cases reported in Abilene/Taylor County
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by vehicle in Abilene
- Abilene man killed in head-on crash on city’s south side