SANDRINGHAM, England (AP) – Queen Elizabeth II says she has agreed to grant Prince Harry and Meghan their wish for a more independent life that will see them move part-time to Canada.
The British monarch says in a statement that a summit of senior royals on Monday was “constructive.”
She said it had been “agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.”
The queen says there are still issues to be resolved but she wants it done within days.
- Live musical performances continue at Play Faire Park
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Final September Cold Front.
- México envía bomberos para ayudar combatir incendios en California
- Texas health department reports 3,283 new coronavirus cases