SANDRINGHAM, England (AP) – Queen Elizabeth II says she has agreed to grant Prince Harry and Meghan their wish for a more independent life that will see them move part-time to Canada.
The British monarch says in a statement that a summit of senior royals on Monday was “constructive.”
She said it had been “agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.”
The queen says there are still issues to be resolved but she wants it done within days.
- 5 deaths, 115 new COVID-19 cases reported in Abilene/Taylor County
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by vehicle in Abilene
- Abilene man killed in head-on crash on city’s south side