ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A man who is known to love the theater and the bright lights on the stage celebrated a milestone on Friday.
Known to many as the longtime manager of the Paramount theater and the “John Wayne” of Abilene, Frank Sheffield celebrated his 90th birthday.
“I kind of give credit to the Lord, letting me hang around this long,” he says. “No secret, I think you ought to get out and move around as much as you possibly can.”
- Cooler with more rain chances coming
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021: Chilly and cloudy today with rain chances
- Wake-Up Weather: A rainy, cloudy, and cold morning will make for a chilly afternoon with chances for showers
- Abilene nonprofit in search of more storage space for closet of medical essentials
- Eagles top Midland Lee; Cougars, Lady Bulldogs claim Southtown Showdown wins